The document management solution covers document storage and migration. From the reasons for creating a document to its approval, statuses, versions created by employees. This is a key tool for working with corporate intangible assets, instructions, regulations.
To store information, a card is created for each document, on the tabs of which the entire life cycle of the document is traced.
Before sending a document in a new version for approval, the author of the document determines who and in what sequence examines the document.
The signing procedure can also be customized, but in this case only the sequential passage of the document is possible - from one user to another.
Signed documents are put into effect automatically, receiving a number depending on the category and become obsolete at the specified time.
Want to see the demo?
Our manager will be happy to arrange a meeting date for presentation.
A modern storage approach
Categorized.The document and its card are saved, which includes fields - common for various categories, and specific - for a specific category.
Storage folder hierarchy.Organized a hierarchical system of folders for documents, customizable by users, with an unlimited nesting level.
Document lifetime.Additional parameters have been introduced for the operation of notification mechanisms about the obsolescence of documents - the need for updating is determined by the period and date.
The modern approach to the document changes the attitude towards it, as something static.
Company employees are involved in the creation and approval of documents and all their actions are reflected in the history of the document:
- Creation of a document by the user, its author, manually or based on a template.
- Determination of the order of approval: who and in what sequence examines the document.
- Each approver can return the document for revision with comments on the reason for the return.
- If necessary, it is possible to create a new version of the document, while maintaining the previous.
- The signing procedure provides for a reasoned refusal with the archiving of the document.
- Documents that do not require signing are enforced manually.
- For each document, you can define who can view and edit it.
- For each document, information about the actions performed on it is saved.
- Full-text search in the system, taking into account the contents of the document file and the values of specific fields.
The ISO 9000 series sets forth the requirements for managing an organization in terms of ensuring the quality of its activities. Working in accordance with ISO 9001 standards, the company stands out favorably in the market, increasing its competitiveness in attracting new customers, government orders and working with foreign partners. Implementation of a Document Management System at an enterprise is the first step towards compliance with international ISO standards.
DMS CosmoSet is being implemented to comply with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Control, ISO 15489 1/2 Records Management, ISO 82045 Document management, ISO 10166 Document Filling.
The Document Management module has a mechanism for individual user notifications. In addition, an alert is sent to the email address of the employee associated with the document. The mechanism records the execution of all key actions related to the document and changes in its status:
- Document approval required.
- Document signing required.
- Document put into effect.
- Document expired.